Horton Plaza, 1886 -- There's been a lot of change but, unlike some parts of the city, this is still recognizable. The Horton House at left was torn down to make way for the U S Grant Hotel in 1910. (Photo courtesy of the San Diego Historical Society)


El Cajon 1895

47th & Federal, 1946

Del Mar Train Station, 1910

San Diego Mothball Fleet, 1950

Pacific Beach: 1925

Crystal Pier: 1946

Santa Fe Train Station: 1920

San Diego Streetcars: 1950


HOWARD ROZELLE PHOTO PAGE


Return to Crawford Page